Welcome to my office
Thank you for stopping here today. Look what’s in store for you:
Stick to your food plan
Some clarity about hypnosis:
Hypnosis is not sleep. During hypnosis you are alert and interested in the adventure transpiring in your mind.
Hypnosis is not meditation. During hypnosis you do not focus on nothingness; you do not focus on breathing, but instead on goal directed behavior.
Hypnosis is not hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy is a type of psychotherapy that uses hypnosis to change your general state of mind. It usually consists of weekly sessions for a period of months or years. Hypnosis concentrates on one specific behavior or attitude and usually requires a minimum number of sessions.
Hypnosis is not relaxation. Although most people like to feel calm and comfortable during hypnosis, relaxation is not required. Some clients prefer to be fast-paced and edgy during their trance.
We now have data to substantiate the above information because PET scans can give scientists a reading of the brain while under hypnosis.
- Read some interesting facts about hypnosis
- Read some FAQs about hypnosis
- You can discover Virtual Bariatric Surgery
- You can explore our Store for your favorite hypnosis tools
- You can find out about the tapping cure
- You can arrange for a phone session
- You can learn the secrets of weight loss
- You can read about the benefits of hypnosis
- You can find relief from phobias