Mark Twain had no patience for friends who made a big deal about stopping smoking. He claimed it was easy to quit. “I’ve done it a hundred of times,” he boasted.
Here’s how hypnosis helps you stop smoking:
- Hypnosis helps you regulate your behavior.
- Hypnosis helps you change your attitude.
- Hypnosis works well if you have a strong mind.
- Hypnosis changes the way you interpret experiences. (You can interpret smoking as a negative event.)
- Hypnosis offers your mind new ideas that are easily and permanently absorbed.
- Hypnosis gives you suggestions that guide your future behavior.
- Hypnosis bypasses your regular intellectual censor and helps you agree to new routines.
- Hypnosis uses only words – no pills, no patches, no medication.
- Hypnosis has admirable side effects – you feel calm and comfortable, rested and relaxed.